2022 Top 9 - What Had to be Re-Stocked TWICE
The top nine most-liked posts of 2022 bring back some fun Pixie memories.
Taking it from the top:
1. An amazing few days in Round Top, TX with The Southern C meeting other entrepreneurs and learning from successful brands, not to mention enjoying the unique town of Round Top, TX. (Wearing Milton Dress - sold out in white. Here are the other colors currently available. Two new ones coming out in February.)
2. This one is from the annual songwriter festival in Downtown Alpharetta. We heard Kurt Lee Wheeler was playing and made a point to see his performance. So fun! (Wearing Festival Scarf - at a festival! How about that?)
3. Always fun to beach test new Pixie. In this picture, we were shooting some website pics of the new Santa Rosa Beach Wrap on 30A. Such a fun weekend "working".
4. More "work" Alys Beach to shoot the new Seagrove Skirt prints.
5. This is something that I will do every summer! Julep Farms has pick-your-own flower fields. They have a flower/drink stand and hand out scissors and make the tastiest lemonade-type drinks to enjoy in the hot summer sun. (Wearing Driftwood Beach Shorts in Bleached Blossoms)
6. Highlight of the year - opening the Pixie She Shed! Come see us in 2023. I have more ideas than that little house can stand so we'll spill outside for a few of them. Also, something very fun is opening next door so more fun to be had. (Wearing Seagrove Skirt in Tigers)
8. Second pop-up I held on the best porch in Milton, Indigo Home in Crabapple. Love this local decor shop and this year she's expanded into clothing and accessories, too. Another great place to shop local. (Wearing the re-stocked twice Milton Dress in Summer Weekend Gingham)
9. My most recent Friend-Model Shoot with Megan and Landyn of At The Collab, a new place for kids in Milton. Such a great team and concept. (Megan in wearing then re-stocked Seagrove Skirt in Tigers.)
That was fun! Now let's go make some 2023 memories. We have so many fun things on the calendar already. Follow along with Pixie on Instagram to join the fun.